Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quotes.... Quotes.... Quotes....



Why do we faLL for someone who isn't reaLLy for us?ShouLd we bLame ourseLves for faLLing for the wrong one?Or shouLd we bLame the one we feLL forBecause they made us beLieve that they are the one.
F U KENT ACCEPT ME @ MY WORST..YOU DONT DESERVE ME @ MY BEST...
SOMETIMES IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC...SOMETIMES IT DOESNT WORK AS WE HAVE DREAMED OF IT..BUT WAT MATTER MOST IS HOLDING TO EACH OTHER'S HAND NO MATTER WAT THE ODDS ARE...
You might find it easy to faLL in Love with someone.The hard thing is to Let the someone Love you back.But that's the chaLLenge of Love.Fighting without knowing how to win..
i want to have my best and worst memories with u because to me it wouldnt matter if they were good or bad as long as they were with u.
No one can ever promise youthey will never hurt you,because at one time or another it will happen.The real promise is if the time you spent
No one in this world can dictate to you.. where you can be happy.. if you know where, and what it is, just go for it! Just remember.. Happiness is a choice not a destiny.
you have been my smile, my laugh, my kiss, my mood, my life, since we've been together i dont want to think what would happen without u

No comments:

Post a Comment